Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This post may not be family friendly. Just a warning.

Well, I wanted to write something good today, but my 7th grade class changed all that.

They made me angry.

Really angry.

So angry that after I left the class I speed-walked up the hill to the school yard and then all the way up to my computer lab. I was beyond miffed. I wanted to throw something, or punch them all in the face. (Don't judge me!) By the time I arrived in the computer lab I was huffing and puffing and I had to use my inhaler to be able to breathe normally again.

I guess 7th graders are the same everywhere. They all obtain the ability to royally piss off adults.

3 comments:

  1. I own a 7th grader. Totally get that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think what irritates me the most is that I normally LOVE that class. They are generally really well behaved and don't give me any crap. But today must have been an off day because they gave another teacher problems too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of makes me wonder what is really going on for them. I wonder if something big is going on in their world that they haven't processed / felt comfortable enough to share with an authority figure yet.

    ReplyDelete