Monday, June 11, 2012

Countdown for a Busy Week

6 days until Mountain Top Ministries graduates it's first class from high school

5 (and a half) months pregnant this week

4 times I've been kicked by my son since starting this post

3 days until our MTM friends arrive for graduation festivities (and bring all the things I've collected at the MTM office over last couple of weeks)

2 guests arrive this afternoon, Mr John the plumber/baker and a high school student who will be hanging out with me and my students this week

1 week from today I get to see my family in the US!

0 times I've heard "Feliz Navidad" and "Under da Sea" today... meaning the English camp at the school next door is OVER!! (This might just be the most exciting item on my list. I can't count the number of times they played that _(insert adjective of your choice)_ CD since Thursday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment