Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Courtesy of Google Earth


This is my world from above. Gramothe is on the left and my house is on the right. I think North is actually right. At any rate, you can see where I spend the majority of my time, and the routes I take to get there.

Here's the walk from my house to the guest house. The elevation is showing from the guest house (left) to my house (right).

This is the route from the guesthouse to the school. Red is the road and yellow is the shortcut.

Close up of the short cut. The elevation is shown in pink.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know there is a short cut to your house from guest house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willem showed me the shortcut in the first couple of days I was here, but I don't remember it. Once the rain stops making so much mud, I think I may check it out again, but for now I like to stay on the road.

    ReplyDelete