Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Prayers for the Week

Here's what we're praying about this week.

  • We are at the tail end of the dry season (I hope), and it is really, really dry. Please pray that we get some rain soon.
  • I'm teaching my students the English words to a hymn we often sing in Creole, I'll Fly Away. Monday was ah-maze-ing! Praise God for students who enjoy singing praises to him.
  • Pray for our health. I've been having problems with my back, and both of my boys have been sneezing. Pray that our bodies would fight sickness and that the Lord would protect us.
  • Last week the Indiana-Iowa clinic team saw 886 patients in 4.5 days. They were AWESOME. Praise God for the health care they provide to residents of this area.
  • The students have just two weeks before they start exams for this trimester. Pray that they would finish well.
  • Please continue to pray for our safety and God's protection as we live and serve in Haiti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment