Recently several different people have asked me what kinds of things they could bring/send to Haiti for Arold and me. I thought a blog post would be a good way to get the information out there, and in the future I can just copy and paste the link to anyone who e-mails me.
Ministry Related Items
- blue pens--please bring blue pens. We go through these very quickly.
- men's neckties
- hand held pencil sharpeners
- stickers to give out in the clinic
- water bottles
- socks--adult and children's sizes
- Dove dark chocolates (or any chocolate really)
- Crystal Light packets (peach iced tea is my favorite)
- chocolate chips, or other chips to use in baking
- dried fruits and nuts