Monday, January 30, 2012

Only because some people have asked...

Recently several different people have asked me what kinds of things they could bring/send to Haiti for Arold and me. I thought a blog post would be a good way to get the information out there, and in the future I can just copy and paste the link to anyone who e-mails me.

Ministry Related Items

  • blue pens--please bring blue pens. We go through these very quickly.
  • men's neckties
  • hand held pencil sharpeners
  • erasers
  • stickers to give out in the clinic
  • water bottles
  • backpacks
  • socks--adult and children's sizes
Personal Items
  • Dove dark chocolates (or any chocolate really)
  • Crystal Light packets (peach iced tea is my favorite)
  • chocolate chips, or other chips to use in baking
  • dried fruits and nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment