Friday, January 20, 2012

A Glimpse of the Computer Lab

 We've been busy this month with two clinic teams back to back, so I haven't been posting much. Plus, my husband kind of likes to eat dinner every night, which puts a damper on my internet time. ;) 

Here's a little glimpse of what the computer lab looks like this week. We currently have about 45 students in three different computer classes. This week we reviewed some basics of word processing and used a typing program to help the new students get acquainted with the keyboard.


And finally, the backpack hooks. I asked my favorite Canadians to put some hooks in the computer lab for backpacks. My students always want to put their bags on the tables, but there's not enough room for the laptops and their bags. My Canadian friends didn't understand why we needed hooks if there was floor space available, but the floor is for walking not putting bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment