Monday, February 16, 2009

Counting My Blessings: Daddy

I am admittedly Daddy's little girl. My dad and I get along quite well, unless either one of us is grumpy and then we get on each other's nerves until we team up on my mom. Lucky her. Anyway, several years ago my dad was transfered to my city's Post Office. It was a good move for him, but I think it was even better for me. Since he works so near to my house, he's able to stop by after work to chat or help me when something needs to be fixed. We also have the opportunity to meet for lunch when I don't have to work. It's the next best thing to living in the same town as my parents. However, I haven't seen much of my dad in the last seven months because he'd been working in Lafayette during the week and was only home on the weekends. Well, this week he was transfered back to Mishawaka, and it was just in the nick of time! I got in my car tonight to take some things to work and found I have a flat tire. Thankfully my own Mr. Fix-It is back in the area.  Tomorrow morning my daddy's coming to my rescue yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment