Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You May Have What It Takes

I'm planning to give up the next year of my life serving orphans and disadvantaged youth in Haiti. There are still a few outstanding needs that need to be taken care of before I can leave. Would you consider partnering with me in this venture by covering one of the items listed below?

  • round trip airfare from Chicago to Port au Prince $600 
  • insurance for the entire year $600
  • a dry, secure location to store furniture and household items for 11 months OR $140/mo for a storage unit
  • electricity and propane tanks for the stove $70/mo
  • in country transportation costs $50/mo
  • 600 cell phone minutes $16 (can purchase more as needed)
Please e-mail me at britneyLsmith (at) gmail (dot) com if you are able to provide for one of these needs or if you're interested in learning more.


No comments:

Post a Comment