Saturday, January 2, 2010

Theme for 2010: Wisdom

Wisdom
-knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action
-discernment or insight
-a wise outlook, plan, or course of action

Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true wisdom. All who obey his commandments will grow in wisdom.” Psalm 111:10 (NLT)

"Joyful is the person who find wisdom, the one who gains understanding. For wisdom is more profitable than silver, and her wages are better than gold." Proverbs 3:13, 14 (NLT)

Heavenly Father, please allow me to grow in wisdom this year as I strive to obey your commands. Show me where I've failed to discern your truth, and fill in the holes where my knowledge of what is true is lacking. May you be glorified by the action that will come from gaining wisdom. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment