Monday, July 11, 2011

Goals

I don't know exactly when I'll be headed back to Gramothe. It would be fantastic if I could be there for the start of the school year in September, but there are some things that have to happen before I can return to Haiti. Here are some of my goals for the time I'll spend in the U.S. of A.

  • Spend as much time with family and friends as possible.
  • Clean out the storage unit I packed full of stuff last summer. Some items will eventually go to Haiti. Some I hope to sell, and others I'll give away. I'm really not looking forward to this task.
  • Raise the remaining financial support I need. Currently I have 48% of the monthly support I need.
  • Obtain a vehicle to ship to Haiti.
Arold and I praying that I will be able to return to Haiti by the first of October. Will you join us in praying that God will orchestrate all the details so I can get back to my students and the ministry in Haiti?

No comments:

Post a Comment