Monday, June 27, 2011

End of Year Party

Today the high school students had a party at school. I got a text this morning to see if I was coming. I was under the impression this party was going to start around 10 or 11, but I think it started at 8 am. There was a time of worship, a talent show of sorts, and the principals gave speeches. There was a lot of hanging out in the school yard, and the kids had just started a movie in the clinic waiting room when I left. The cafeteria ladies were making a special meal for them, and they had cases of pop brought in. I think the day was supposed to end with the distribution of report cards.







This kid is constantly dressed funny. He loves the attention. I know those overalls are Tommy Hilfiger, but they still make me think of a farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment