Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today's Holiday: National Cheesecake Day

July 30th is the day set aside each year to celebrate one of the greatest desserts known to mankind: cheesecake. Seriously, do you know anyone who doesn't like cheesecake? I can't think of one person. Some people prefer plain cheesecake and others like chocolate or caramel drizzled on top, and then there are those people who like to add fruit toppings. Your favorite cheesecake may be from a restaurant or made from scratch in your kitchen.

If you needed an excuse to consume some cheesecake, today is it. And to make your cheesecake celebration even more enjoyable, there may be some restaurants famous for their cheesecake who are offering great deals on cheesecake today! And if you're in the mood for baking, check out some of this website dedicated to cheesecake.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so very sad that I did not consume any cheesecake on National Cheesecake Day...bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remedied my problem with having a strawberry cheesequake blizzard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had one of those blizzards, Missy, and they are quite good. I'm glad you were able to celebrate Cheesecake Day. :)

    ReplyDelete